One of Frankfurts Emblem: “Das Gerippte, Bembel”. The Tower near Westhafen embodies the traditional Apfelwein (German Cider) glass due to its glass structure .
Week 9: Frankfurt Germany
Preparation for the Frankfurt Half Marathon:
- Monday +Tuesday: Rest days after the 10km TCE race from Sunday.
- Wednesday: 15km slow, steady run to get the legs up to 2 hours running.
- Thursday + Friday: Rest day.
- Saturday: 20min easy jog
- Sunday: Frankfurt Half Marathon
View from Honsell Bridge:15km run with Marcello
Learnings from week 9:
- My legs were strong and I had no muscle pain after the fast 10k last Sunday. The training and especially after the rest week improved my strengh.
- A change of scenery/holiday with family and friends boosted my motivation.
- Enjoy every run and be happy about every small goal you have achieved.
Bring on the Half Marathon…